Big Brother Cameroon Housemates Run For Their Lives As House Almost Burst Into Flames (video)


Big Brother Cameroon apartment almost burst into flames last night.

In a short video that is trending, the housemates were seen in the kitchen working, when a loud noise accompanied by fire outburst engulfed the gas cooker. The video captured the housemates fleeing the kitchen and looking for safety. We are yet to know the cause of the fire outburst.

However, no one was hurt... We thank God.

 

See The Video Below;

 

On the other hand, Some Nigerians have taken to Twitter to make memes about the incident. 






No comments